- Most of these tips are from the management company. Truth be told this hotel is a DUMP. The staff are rude. Everything is over priced The decor is outdatedThe hallways are dim and the the rooms tiny
- I can't describe the smell of this hotel - so fresh, clean and refreshing. I asked what they used; it's apparently a room mist you can buy online called 'Kontrol'.
- The minibar prices left us with sticker shock ($18.26 M&Ms?) but if you book with Hotel Tonight you get a guaranteed late checkout of 3pm.
- Stand-up paddle boarding is one of the most popular activities in Miami. Spend an hour or two gliding through the clear blue waters of Miami Beach.
- A great off-night spot to sip a cocktail at SkyBar, or put on your dancing shoes and head indoors to Red Bar.
- SCOOP NYC conveniently located inside of Shore Club is the fashion victim's preferred pit stop from basic essentials to lavish indulgences.
- This place is magical at night- all candles, French models, and white curtains. In the daylight, not as great, but still a nice hotel. Loved the malin + goetz toiletries.
- #ExpensiveLife #MiamiBeach #VIPMiami #ShoreClub #Pool
- Our seven bungalows are adorned with hand-painted fabrics by Kim MacConnel and Izhar Patkin.
- Stayed here many times, great memories.
- Our concierge team recommends to head over to The Dutch for some Miami originals. Make sure to try pizza topped with blue crab, zucchini and fresh jalapenos, and naturally, a good Cuban sandwich.
- A south beach staple and another shining beacon of hospitality excellence from the Morgan's Hotel Group. Check out Red Bar on sat. The Sun pool party is one helluva a time and a must for any Miamian
- We're staying here for a week & the service has been phenomenal. Location is perfect. Rooms are cozy & super comfortable. I want to buy the pillows, sheets & comforter to take home w/ us...love them!!
- Welcome to the jungle, bring your survival kit and if you find the dead gardener, please contact the reception.
- Cesar Salad Is Tha Shit !
- Spring for one of the seven Bungalows facing the pool. Even if you all cant sleep there, they serve as a sick hang-out spot and a great place to bring any new friends.
- If you are looking for a place to stay with a little more action, you can't go wrong here!
- Had an amazing stay here! The entire staff was Amazing from beginning to end.
- Complimentary mini fridge if you ask :)
- Penthouse was AMAZING and try the Strawberry Mojito... yummy