The Shops at Mauna Lani
- When we were there it seemed like a pretty depressed, dead area. A few nice restaurants but everything else seemed to close whenever they wanted. I prefer Kings Shops.
- Do you like the sweet sound of a uke? Check out Just Uke's! They are probably playing something in the store right now! REALLY friendly musician sales people.
- Rare Opals. One of a kind beauties, right here in the heart of Mauna Lani!
- Get a Purple Haze at Juice101
- Don't miss the first dance of the Hula girls. Amazing! The show is short so enjoy every second of it. It will end after about 6 different dances. Highly recommandable.
- The free Polynesian Hula Show, 6-8 pm on Monday and Thurs, features AWESOME fire dancers and wahine showing off their Polynesian dance skills to pumpin' music!
- The Fountains at The Shops offer VERY FUN entertainment for keiki! Bring a suit and take pics of the kids having a ball!
- The Haunted House and Halloween events are going to be great! Trick or treating at The Shop's! Mark your calendar for Oct. 31st!
- Get a drink at happy hour at Ruth's Chris and watch the free hula show below you..it's better than most of the luau shows on the island!
- Come for the free monthly concerts..first Friday of the month!