The Shops at Houston Center
- I recommend Doozo for dumplings. Come early because the line gets lunch around lunchtime.
- You MUST go to Doozo dumplings. I can't get enough of these pork dumplings with hot and sour soup. Be ready with your order though because this lady doesn't play !
- The staff always has a smile and the food is always fresh.
- So uh, this whole place closes down at 3pm. Felt like I was in Bizzaro World.
- At Wok n Roll you can get 2 sides instead of rice and one side...it's a good alternative if you want to avoid starches.
- New place Thai Basil is good (I'm Thai), if you don't mind waiting a bit.
- The Meditteranean place next to Doozo is legit!
- AVOID SARKU JAPAN and the Mediterranean place next to it. Their food tastes like it was made out of soap.
- Pretty much every type of food is available here, at fast food pace
- It's like three stories of restaurants and a few stores. It's pretty though.
- There's a post office next to the Hallmark on the third leven.
- Crappy mall. Mostly just a place for people to just get fast food for lunch.
- Doozo dumplings for life!
- No tiene muchas tiendas, pero tiene una buena feria de comida y uno de los pocos sitios del Dowtown que tiene bao y WiFi libres
- I've only been here to eat, but good court is pretty good and has a lot of variety. Thai, Chinese, Cajun, BBQ, Japanese, Mexican!
- Go to the little Store she is nice.
- I'm protesting this place, saw an Employee go to Restroom n not wash there hands. Yucky
- It's good to have friends, Thanks Tony, your a good person.
- The Staff at Murphy's Deli are so kind.
- Be nice to the Owners, and they will give you something.