Grocery Store, Supermarket
7:00am - 10:00pm
- I like ShopRite, they seem to have everything.
- 3% sales tax! :) They just switched everything up and are upgrading the store! Just spent an hour trying to find everything! Other than that...don't mind it here!
- Going here is always a hellish nightmare. This is the worst experience you'll ever have going to a supermarket. Parking is impossible and you're not allowed to take the cart out to your car.
- Buy beer, wine, and liquor next door and push your cart straight from the checkout into the grocery store!
- Get the Half price apps and 3 dollar drafts after 10 pm.
- Vitamin water for 10 for $10! Im here almost every week just for that!
- Needs a makeover. Otherwise well stocked and always busy. Surprisingly shop rite makes amazing cakes... Better taste and prices compared to some bakeries in the area.
- Avoid going after 5 and the weekends in general. It's a good ShopRite but it's just way too congested during those times.
- This location now offers ShopRite from Home Delivery Service
- Vegetables are always fresh. The bakery is good, too.
- If you are ever locked out... ask for Ozzy.
- i work here
- You can pay for your groceries with Google Wallet here! Gotta love technology!
- ShopRite brand is the best! Get it for super tasty deals.
- Now I know why I dislike this Shop Rite! The cashiers are rude!
- This store is always well stocked.
- The best shoprite I've ever been to!
- this is a creepy old shop rite and the isles are so out of sorts. who would have known that i would find viegar with the dog food!