Sports Bar, Beer Garden
503 N Prospect Rd Ste 304 (at Eastland Dr)
Bloomington, IL 61704
- They fail at making White Russians.... mostly cream..fail!!!!
- Go on a night when they have $2 you call its!
- Go next door to Ride the Nine.
- Stop by for $2 you call it's on Wednesday -that is anything for $2...patron...Johnnie Walker...Grey Goose....Bombay Saphire...you call it!
- Not like the drinks at home, but worth $2 on wednesdays
- Try the blue things
- Half price sandwiches on Saturday's.
- Friday and saturday has dress codes. So beware before u step in ur shorts
- Pretty good bar food, at reasonable prices. Our waitress, however, was a tad bit on the slow side. At least three times we ran out of beverages, and she was very very slow to respond.
- Play shuffle board!
- Try the sampler platter, it's the best on the menu!
- 25 cent darts before 6:30. . . 1501 for. 25 a person! ! !
- Ask Steve for a rusty trombone. It's epic.
- Plc to be for billards in Bloomington
- the bbq wings are great
- Shuffle Board table is solid
- Waitress in pool lounge won't transfer/share tab. Bad for customer service/accommodation.
- say hello to B-Man
- Try the fried mushrooms. Tuesday nights $2 ANY Bottle.