SHO Shaun Hergatt
$ $ $
- Getting your Gordon Gecko on? Revel in the prix fixe, get a slow-poached egg if its available, and dont ignore the sake selection.
- Get your samurai on and go for the three-course prix fixe lunch for $33. Try the Octopus, Crispy Skin Salmon and the Australian Pavlova.
- Sho is truly a wonderful experience. By far the best lunch you can get in the Financial district or for all of lower manhattan for that matter!! Always perfectly finished with a mini maccaron.
- Try the Lobster Ala Troise
- The gongs, samurai swords, and bottles of wine lining empty maze-like corridors have a bad-dreamy effect, but chef Shaun Hergatt has a way with seafood.
- Fabulous $30 3 course prix fixe lunch mon- fri.
- Definitely do the tasting menu if you can. It's great and the service is fantastic, too.
- Try the chef's tasting menu with wine pairing -- it's amazing.
- A lot of readers have fallen hard for the fine dining spot and continually bemoan its lack of attention in the press, each and every visit and dish stands out as mouth wateringly superb...intense
- Two Michelin stars.
- Try the Foie Gras
- Try the Barre Caramel
- foodie's paradise - shaun hergatt makes masterpieces.. some favorites: slow poached farm egg, lobster ala "troise", braised veal collar.. simply put, order the tasting menu.
- I would HIGHLY recommend the Fioe Gras! It was so delicious, the service and staff was also very friendly!
- Dodged a bullet there. Recommend never going to this restaurant unless you like places that "are out of beer" or enjoy $27 glasses of wine
- SHO Shaun Hergatt40 Broad St., New York, NY 10005
- The decor in this place is amazing! Menu, eh, it's french, I'm not a big fan of french food. I'll give it a shot though.
- Every dish is a wonderful surprise here, with the elements presented in unexpected and imaginative ways to create a wonderful blend in each mouthful. Shaun Olsen's vision is impossible to fault!
- Try the Sticky Toffee Chantilly - Course three. This was a great choice.
- Try the Flounder - Second course excellence