Theater, Indie, Entertainment
- See a matinee!
- Go early to look for parking or take muni if you can.
- I have seen this show 8 times and it gets better every time. Great job tonight Libby!! You were an amazing Glenda!!!
- Wicked is awesome
- A spoonful of sugar makes everything go down...
- who knew this place existed .. beautiful interior, but tiny seats
- Make sure you kids jump off your seats at the end of the show and be your own dancing queen! And give a shout out to Pepper. I hear he's a pretty fly guy!
- If you buy drinks before the show, you can another round waiting for you at intermission pre-purchased!
- 1st balcony seats are great. 2nd balcony is ok. Lookup, gorgeous ceiling in this place, don't you think?!?
- The last performance of Wicked is tonight and I'm here to see it for the 12th time! I can't believe it's leaving but it's been great to have it here!
- Saw WICKED for the third time! It was the best one yet!
- No pictures allowed inside the theater.
- check out the daily $25 ticket raffle!
- parking under / near city hall is pretty cheap and safe seeming
- Gorgeous and intimate theater. Bring a copy of the homeless magazine Street Spirit with you so you have a shield as you walk too and from BART.
- Grand. Saw Neil DeGrasse Tyson here.
- Preorder your drinks for intermission so you don't have to wait in line!
- Great seats and a beautiful theater, but a warning to the tall: there is more room on an airplane in coach than between rows in the orchestra section.
- Shadowing the SM for Mamma Mia
- Don't wait in line for the bathroom. Just piss outside like everyone else.