- Meet the cast at the stage door after the show.
- Ask SHN to bring "Lion King" to San Francisco!
- During Intermission head to Colibri- better drinks and no bathroom lines
- Arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to curtain call. Unless you like standing around in the lobby. When they do open up, seating is very quick and the usher are very knowledgable
- 'Beautiful: The Carole King Musical' - highly recommend seeing this!
- Bring Mary Poppins to SHNSF!
- If you have already watched All About Eve, this place is a must! If you don't, you have to... and then go to this theatre!
- We need more Lady's room here! There is only one in Balcont level!
- Someone's bio at "In the Heights" reads: "To my lobster Edward." Um...what?
- Curran offers a very intimate theatre venue. While it can be a squeeze for tall people like me (6'3 with long legs), seats in nearly the last row gave a clear view of the RENT cast's facial reactions.
- Great shows
- Located at Theatre District adjacent to tenderloin/nob hill
- Last day to see Taylor Mac
- The Curran is my favorite theater in SF. From Curran Under Construction to this inaugural season, Carole Shorenstein Hays has brought fun, innovative & thought provoking theatre back to San Francisco.
- Make sure to venture to the different floors to check out the art/murals. A beautifully redone theater, blending classic and modern.
- This place is cute. Bars in the upper balcony, just so you know.
- Protip: the basement bathroom is ginormous and pretty
- Protip: the basement bathroom is ginormous
- Seating is very cozy
- Ladies...arrive dehydrated as the restroom queues are very very very long.