Shinjuku Chuo Park (新宿中央公園)
- Usagi-kun, a white rabbit lives here.
- Scenery. Bustling with people but still serene and quiet
- Loved the beer and movie nights. Great park!
- Lovely for a morning / afternoon stroll. Does get busy at peak hours but only 200 so decent value.
- Beautiful and peaceful park with great views.
- Perfect for just reading a book in the shade, as usual take mosquito repellent or long clothing. People watching and nature.
- Offers a wonderful view in the sakura season. Very peaceful place