Shine Restaurant & Gathering Place
- Just added wild salmon burger and wild salmon tacos. Both #GF. Both amazing. Swap the sour cream for avocado and the tacos are #DF. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend.
- Fantastic HH and goes till 6:30. best SP fries in town. beet hummus and trout salad are favs! GF paradise. When the garage door is open, you're totally spoiled!
- Happy hour and gluten free sweet potato fries!
- 100% gluten free kitchen...so nice
- BOTTOMLESS MIMOSAS!!!! :D
- Does anyone work here?
- Happy hour not amazing as we expected
- Great vegan options! Try the vegan Mac n'cheese and jackfruit tacos!
- Went for cocktails (amazing) and definitely want to go back for brunch after seeing the menu!
- Gluten free, vegetarian or carnivore there is something for everyone.
- Wait staff was a little slow on the bottomless mimosas but still yummy.
- This place is as new age as Crystal Children and Patchouli Oil.
- These sisters nailed it:) Love the owl eye opener juice, veg plate and whole concept.organic, locally sourced, pure genius goodness. Will be back many many times angelvdevil.com
- Try the beet potion called 'blood'. It's a huge booster!!
- The almond flour ravioli was delicious. Full of garlic though, so don't eat it on a first date if you want a second. Sweet potato fries are delicious too.
- Our bartender was horribly unfriendly but we were the only patrons. Also they have no hours posted but got annoyed that we were still there - despite 10 other people in the bar. Smells of pretention.
- Completely gluten free restaurant. Food is creative and locally sourced, and they brew their own beer and Kombucha. Porions and elixirs are refreshing and delicious. Happy hour 3-6:30. Cheers!
- Paleo? Gluten Free? Vegan? On a cleanse? You can still enjoy an amazing meal at Shine!
- Organic goodness, gluten free options, happy healthy crowd - can't go wrong!
- Get the yogini martini