Bar, American, Greek
- Tuesdays are bacon night. $1.00 gets you a bacon basket.
- Gross alert. They let smokers stink up the air on the patio. Disgusting.
- Were I ever to be sentenced to death, I would ask for a single concession: I want Shiloh Grill Mac 'n' Cheese as my final meal. No meal could better please me, and ready me for anything, even death.
- The MoFoJiTo is great!
- Pierogies...yumm...tots with cheese...great outdoor deck on a surprise miracle weather weekend in Feb
- Great outdoor dining on the front deck. Try the Henny Penny chicken sandwich (caution: it's a bit spicy) with tater tots. Bonus: go for Bacon Night on Tuesdays or half-price wine on Wednesdays.
- Tell the bartender with tattoos dinosaurs are real. He will laugh and give u strong drinks
- Hopefully you get Bobby as your server. He's so nice and will make sure you're taken care of.
- Watch out for the Biddle Brothers ghost in the bathroom.... Check out the story of Mrs. Soulful
- Pork shank redemprion is the best thing on the menu hands down
- 'Imagine the rastabilities' is fantastic with a little spice.
- Mac n cheese!
- The build a bowl offers a great choice of three items of your choice to make a delicious lunch
- Fish tacos were as good here as I have had. Nice work.
- The roasted veggies are awesome!
- They were out of a lot of things on the menu, which made it a bit frustrating to order. Food was OK - not great, but not horrible. I wouldn't go out of my way to go back here, though.
- Sit on the patio and enjoy some beers. Hummus plate is tasty!
- Like Harris Grill, great brunch that includes one adult beverage. Sometimes if you're paying by card they won't accept tip- you just have to tell everyone about Bacon Night Tuesdays! Great Bloody Mary
- Macaroni & cheese is the best!!
- Mac n cheese with jerk chicken is awesome.