Shida Night Market (師大夜市)
Night Market, Street Food Gathering
師大路 & 龍泉街
- The old dude by Wellcome mart towards the end of Shida Rd. (near the MRT station) makes the best grilled corns in the city.
- The trendiest night market in taipei.
- Mostly full of chick-style venues. You can't beat the braised and fried restaurants here. Walking through these markets on the weekend is worse than walking through New York.
- Try hot potato cheese (malingsu)
- There is a restaurant here that has the best stinky tofu in all of Taiwan! Also make sure to get the juice.
- @ http://instagr.am/p/u7SX/
- Good food, but pretty dead on a Monday night. The best is the pineapple bun with condensed milk filling. Some really cute clothing shops line the night market as well.
- My favorites are definitely grilled corn and the hot cheese potato! There are more but I've narrowed down to these 2 as my all time fav
- Lantern Lu Wei () vendor; Lantern soy sauce braised food ()
- Girls, be ready to lose your minds and all the money, that's a paradise!
- There was this warm bun thing with cold butter that melts in your mouth.
- One of the best night markets in Taipei.
- There are many tiny clothes stores to explore.
- A lots of local snack food and a lots of shopping area. Good place to go if u are in Taipei
- One of my favorites, maybe cause it was nearest, lots of food choices. Take MRT (Red/green line) to Guting Station and follow signs.
- If you want to fit in, wear your Chuck Taylor All Stars.