Sherlocks Steak and Seafood
5373 Highway N
Cottleville, MO 63304
- They have a great Sunday brunch.
- Glad David is gone.
- Try the wraps they are great!
- Sunday brunch tasted great... Reservations are a joke though... Waited 30 minutes after arriving at the reservation time before getting seated.
- Try the steak ka-bob great happy hour prices
- Their beef stroganoff is to die for, according to my husband...
- Tried the brunch and had a much better experience than with dinner. Good variety, and quickly restocked.
- You know dinner isn't going to be good when a manager/owner is drunker than you when you are waiting for a table and he is your first impression. Then your meal sucks. Won't ever be back.
- Great wings, kabobs are delicious and service was pretty good!
- Hostess service was bad, steak was overdone and smothered too much sauce, cheese on the grilled cheese sandwich was cold and not melted in the center, out of lobster bisque. All very 'bla'...
- Amazing food. Be sure to say hi to Hope at the bar...great friendly face!
- this place is out of the way but has the best steak ever