Sheridan Fruit Company
Grocery Store, Sandwiches, Restaurant
409 SE M L King Blvd (at SE Oak St)
Portland, OR 97214
- Best meat and butchers in town. Good prices - buy some bacon
- Founded in 1916 as an open-air fruit and vege-table market on Produce Row, Portlands one-time center of food distribution, Sheridan Fruit has evolved into the central citys top specialty market, mea
- The deli and meat counters are life-changing
- Small market with a big selection. Dont miss the sandwich bar and other prepared foods for a delicious lunch.
- All of the meats! Their butcher is incredible and locally sourced.
- The entire place is wonderful with a great selection and staff but the meat case really shines.
- 2# turnips....
- Try the fresh fruit and get some sausages!
- Excellent dry goods and butcher counter
- Great bulk section, tea, beer, coffee and deli. Try some wild game sausage.
- Not just a fruit company! Lots of great quality meat options, including the least expensive ground grass fed beef! A bazillion sausage varieties too!
- The sandwiches at the deli counter here are absolutely phenomenal. Turkey and swiss with mayo, every time. And grab a Mexican Coke from the fridge while you wait.
- Hit the deli case, everything is awesome!!! Just don't let the grill your burgers outside....
- great meat counter, and if you don't see something you like, just ask the butcher! They've always been super helpful in getting me exactly what i want. The beer selection is mighty fine too!
- Picked up dessert!
- Great chorizo- use it to spice up chili at home!
- Get good deals on Dave's Killer Bread here!