2255 Kalakaua Ave (btwn Royal Hawaiian Ave & Kālia Rd)
Honolulu, HI 96815
- Unless your Japanese they treat u like crap! And SPG Platinum means nothing here unless you call & complain to SPG platinum concierge.
- Perfect place to stay in!!! make sure to stay in an oceanfront view room so u get to see the infinity pool and the beach.
- DO NOT have the fish tacos at RumFire.... But the burger is amazing!
- Try the Baja Sun Cocktail - Jalapeno cilantro infused - enough kick when you're tired of mai tais
- Sunset @ Edge and Happy Hour at Rum Fire are highlights.
- A Better Place on third floor of the parking garage.
- Join SPG! Breakfast / Dinner meals worth it! Employees are amazing!
- When you check in, ask for the "resort package" which includes self park, internet, fruit twice a day, bottled water, pool float and a few others all for $25/day. Self park is $25/day anyway.
- Infinity pool is amazing!
- Unless you have complimentary breakfast vouchers for Kai, skip it. It's a horrible and chaotic way to start the day. Buffet set up makes no sense. Good luck getting an omelette.
- Great location..but the pools tiny, the room is overpriced compared to how old the rooms are, they REALLY need to renovate. I don't mind paying an extra 100 as long as my room is worth is.go to Hyatt.
- Skip the convenience store at bottom of the lifts, there's an ABC with everything 1/2 price 1 minute outside the lobby in the Royal Hawaiian centre
- Mai Tais at the pool are great! Happy Hour daily from 4 to 6 pm!
- Nice rocking chairs and view of koi pond.
- We've stayed here three years ago for out honeymoon. It's restaurant is good taste with fresh air in the morning.
- Book Makani here!
- Didn't stay here but totally crashed the mind blowing infinity pool. Unreal!
- Best pool facility in the area: infinity pool filled with floating beanbag chairs. Unbeatable.
- Best Buy ExpressiPod
- Love this Hotel