Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel
- Ask for a to-go box at the Club Lounge if you can't fit your food on those tiny plates.
- Pouring wine at we care event.
- SPG members: There is a concierge lounge on the 25th floor - appetizers from 5-8pm, continental breakfast from 6:30am-9am. They have hard-boiled eggs....and a PC and printer, too.
- The trail mix is money if you love super fing salty trail mix, but the price is right at ... Free!
- Cheap city parking on 14th between I & H street. $5 day on weekend, covered.
- Fyi, the $5/day "green" voucher they'll offer you in lieu of housekeeping cannot be used towards any alcohol.
- Only problem...no free WIFI...bummer
- Free WiFi for UAL crew so make sure you sign up for the faster speed. I confirmed with the front desk that its taken off the bill. No sense in creeping the web at 2mbps when 6 is free also!
- Correction: The Concierge lounge is on the 26th/top floor and open to Platinum members, and possibly Gold members, if they ask the frontdesk.
- parking structure across the street - $18 for self-parking, $25 for valet. Drive past the hotel and make a left-turn at the light
- 26th floor with a city view.
- Order the White Linen cocktail - it's a very refreshing Sacramento creation!
- Connect your television to your iPhone via the LodgeNet app! The app allows you to control your television via your iPhone!
- Don't try to call Guest Services from the room, they won't answer.
- Location is prime, staff is nice. Gym is large but machines are from the 70s, free weights up to 50lbs. Overall a good biz hotel.
- The towels are ordinary but the bed linens are very nice and the bed pillows are wonderful.
- I have enjoyed my 5 day stay so much! I hope to come back and visit next year!
- Great location.
- Lovely rooms and great views
- Comfy beds, nice rooms, and tasty chicken wings at the Public Market bar!