Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel
Hotel, Event Space
- Worst sheraton I have ever stayed at. First our reserved rooms weren't ready when we arrived and then one morning the water was shut off for repair work without informing us first.
- come valet and tip me
- Incredibly friendly and outgoing staff.
- The shower head is low...don't bump your head.
- Shula's for Creme' Brulee
- The staff here are the friendliest and accommodating crew I have seen at Sheraton US. Nice place, good location and great staff.
- Wifi is free in hotel but there is no signal in the gym. Gym has 4 treadmills and 3 elliptical trainers. One bike, one functional trainer., and some free weights.
- I'd call this a low end Sheraton. Just stay at the omni up the road.
- This may be the worst hotel I've ever stayed at - graffiti on the walls, damaged furniture, most of the appliances unplugged with no plugs. I've been in hostels in better shape.
- Great hotel. Affordable rates.
- Boreedddddd waiting on Will to wake up
- The Water Gardens across the street is worth a visit. What a vision.
- Muy cmodo
- Las instalaciones del Gym son buenas, el servicio es cordial
- One of the worst hotels I have ever stayed at. Overpriced for what you get.
- What hotel doesn't have HGTV?? #fail
- They get you on parking...great concierge tho!
- Banquet food is terrible. Beef was so tough I got frustrated trying to cut it with my butter knife.
- Stay here, live here.!
- The bar was the worst service ever and the food was totally average Shula would be very disappointed!!