Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Hotel, Event Space
- I speak from experience when I say you don't want to turn down their turn down service.
- Great staff ;)
- After attending A-Kon, don't forget to submit a link to your convention report to AnimeCons.com!
- Complete rip-off. This place wants every nickel and dime they can get. $500 for a couple nights and you're charging for Internet in the rooms?
- Stay elsewhere.
- If you don't want to pay the high prices for snacks in the gift shop, there is a vending machine in the laundry room on the fourth floor.
- A very nice hotel!!! I always stay in the Sheraton when traveling! Nice and helpful staff, very well located (great restaurants around, next to the subway etc)
- Massive weight room with 20+ bikes, treadmills, etc. It would rival most Crunch or 24-hour Fitness gyms... plus there are no trainers getting in your way :)
- Rooftop pool on the 4th floor is awesome for pasty visitors. Comfy lounge chairs and cabanas. Pick up the phone and have a mojito delivered!
- The Super Bowl isn't the only NFL in Dallas in 2011. The Sheraton plays host to the 2011 National Forensic League National Tournament.
- Unbelievable fitness center. Best gym by far I have ever seen in a hotel. 20+ treadmills &.ellipticals, extensive weight machines and free weights. Hotel a little dated. No complimentary room Internet
- Even though the staff is doing what they're being paid for, always leave a tip! Courteous and attentive all the way!
- Front desk will hook you up with free bottles of water.
- Don't forget to factor in $30 per night for valet on top of room fee....
- Prepare to get lost... Again and again and not in an romantic way either. More like a where the hell am I dammit??
- Looking for food at NFL Nats? Go across the skyway to the Plaza of the Americas. Way more reasonably priced.
- Be sure and check into the Savor Dallas Grand Tasting Event!
- Savor Dallas Wine Tasting Seminar - The 7th annual edition of Savor Dallas falls on March 18 & 19. Winemakers from across the country will be there, making this an A. List event on a national scale.
- Go to the SPG lounge and say hi to Miss Jackie.
- In what world does it make sense that shampoo is free and a bottle of water is $4? Or cable it free but Internet costs $15 a day? I hate this kind of price gouging. Stay elsewhere.