Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel
Hotel, Event Space
- Check out the Italian restaurant across the street great thin crust pizza and pasta!!! Like seriously good Milanese style... So great! If the owner comes out to greet everyone!
- Nice, but basic place to stay. A little away from the best areas to eat in Westlake Village, but only a few minutes drive. The Lab restaurant across the street is a good brewery/restaurant.
- The beds are the most comfortable beds I've ever been on!
- Host Hotel for the Spartan Race on November 19th!!
- Don't get excited for the food in the club lounge unless you like chopped corn dogs and warm melted cheese. some real winners roam around here as well. Grissini across the street was very good!
- Kudos for having Starbucks coffee in room and at the lounge.
- Most of the front desk staff are very friendly and helpful. If doing room service, the tuna tartare and chocolate cake are excellent choices. Bar always seems to be busy around 7pm on weekdays.
- Hotel ok but tv kinda sucks
- Surprisingly clean and modern hotel perfect for out of town guests who are visiting the area.
- Free WiFi and in room dining is good... No pay per view movies so bring your streaming devices!
- the housekeeping is not so good, but the place and other instalations are fine
- Enjoyed our Reunion here.
- Solid hotel overall. Has a pool. Good, clean room and service was great
- Great staff. Decent breakfast. Perfect Plan B if Santa Monica hotel price is too much for your taste. Fyi, the drive from Agoura Hills to Santa Monica is amazing! Also drop by Getty Villa (museum)!
- If you'd like to eat Italian and feel very welcome go across the street to Grissini's. The owner, Guiseppe and bar tender Martin will welcome you and provide you with excellent food.
- The customer service here is beyond wonderful!! Great staff & beautiful view of LA.
- Jennifer and Katie are great in the morning! Friendly, always smiling and they remember you :)
- Jennifer in the restaurant is the best!
- Fire alarm goes off at 0536. There is a fire in one of the hotel walls. LA County Fire Dept come and save the day
- Decent cycle machines in the gym