- Try the alcohol. It's great!
- A Message from your Mayor: Don't give the bartenders a hard time. Don't tell the karaoke host that you want him to put your song up now because you really need to go home soon.
- nice little backyard hangout with seating
- Haven't been to a Saturday night karaoke night as entertaining as this in a while
- great dive bar with cheap drinks
- Saturday night is karaoke night! Get there early and request a ton of songs... When it starts getting crowded, you'll be glad you did.
- Too much tomfoolery here
- karaoke saturdays bring out the crowds
- Local! Don't try to joke with the bartender. No nonsense but fun place to hang. Cute dogs allowed. About 4 different drafts on tap
- Don't ask the bartender about conspiracy theories.
- First time here and loving it!! Staff and patrons are hella nice. I have been fed free hot dogs and prob one of the best cheese burgers in a long time. May be new Sunday spot!
- love it... great cheap drinks and all around just a fun place .....love it
- If you ask nicely they might let you play the Wii.
- This place would still be viable in an era where you walk in and there's a dense cloud of cigarette smoke.
- DRINK BEERS!
- Best local pub. Friendly people, cold cheap beers and awesome Saturday karaoke with Eddie Mac. My favorite place to unwind. The backyard is great too.
- Best dive bar ever.
- Rules for Sh'gans: 1) Don't crowd the singer. 2) Don't just wait to sing; participate! 3) Tip well! 4) Try out different songs, expand your karaoke horizons.
- Good place for Low Key but Very Irish St Patricks Day Drinks