Gas Station, Convenience Store, Snacks
- When the mall closes, all the kids come here to drive around the parking lot, rev their little 4cyl engines and yell.
- Coffee is the best!
- The best way to get back onto Campbell's Run is going behind the Sheetz and waiting at the red light
- You will usually see people from @FadedIndustry hammered here after 2am
- Perfect for late-night snacking.
- The bathroom is STONE COLD!
- $0.99 32oz drink with your Sheetz card
- Sam is awesome
- I love the mini cinnabons they're served in a large portion and are warm and sweet with a gooey center.
- Pretty much everything you could need at a gas station. Some are like mini grocery stores with a fast food restaurant.
- Free coffee on New Year's Day
- Pepperoni rolls are the best
- Only place around Pittsburgh that u can find E85 flex fuel.
- They now have fish sandwiches and platters! Yum!
- Great coffee
- I love sheets! Good food with a great selection of drinks and snacks. Perfect for late night cruising.
- Don't touch the free donut. The case was full of gnats. Absolutely disgusting. Everything else was clean, but who has time to clean a case of donuts far from their normal food service anyways? YUCK!!!
- This place is busier after midnight then it is during the day.
- Schwings are really good and way cheaper with your sheetz card. Dr Pepper sauce is awful though.
- 2 hot dogs for 99 cents are the best! :D