Gas Station, Convenience Store
- Three words: drive thru Sheetz. Awesome.
- This store is convenient and easy to get to from 64 and I've never had a bad experience! My food always tastes great and I love that they have a drive thru!
- New store always new employees it will get better and if u love Sheetz u will stand by us. Rome wasn't built in a day!!!!
- Everytime I check in I get something free
- I waited 20 minutes for 2 hot dogs.
- Love deli sub on wheat. Bread is soft.
- The food is great!
- Friendly staff!
- Ask them to put old bay seasoning on the fries! You will thank me later!
- So thankful, store held my bag that we left on the parking lot when getting something out of the trunk. Staff were friendly and helpful!
- Food not the greatest but not the best. No big truck parking
- Worst sheetz ever! Get gas but don't bother going inside to grab any food or the drive thru waited for so long I left ...
- I could slaughter a cow, chop the meat and cook the burger faster than it takes them to just cook it. Worst service, ever.
- Try all the pumpkin flavored seasonal items!
- DRIVE THRU!!
- The made to order food takes forever here!
- Easy access off the highway.
- Make sure when you place a MTO that your order has printed up in the prep area or you will wait an hour if not longer as NO employee will ask if you need help regardless of how long you've been there.
- One of the best places to stop along I-64 between Waynesboro and Richmond. Cheap gas, clean bathrooms, and tasty food.
- the drive thru orders are made in sequence along with orders entered inside - everything is made to order - nothing is under a heat lamp, so the drive thru won't be quicker just more convenient