Gas Station, Convenience Store
- the guy with the lazy eye and mullet is really nice.
- Very clean. Lots of coffee choices. Fresh food, would probably order if we hadn't already had breakfast.
- Fresh hot food and coffee
- The iced coffees and the big bucket of fries is great
- Get a Sheetz card and you can save $.03/gallon every time you visit for free.
- For those who care, great selection of road snacks and very clean Restrooms.
- $2.97 for gas
- The coffee here is better than Starbucks and cheaper. Sometimes there's a free donut deal for Foursquare check ins as well. Use your Sheetz card for extra discounts and freebies.
- Coffee is awesome! Cheaper than Starbucks and just as good!
- Stick with the coffee beverages. There brewed coffee isn't with drinking.
- Coffee is awesome and they have the most flavors.
- Always stop here on my way to Roanoke. Clean, nice place.
- Espresso bar!
- Buy everything, Sheetz is awesome
- Virginia Lottery tickets are available for purchase here!
- Only place around here w/ E85 fuel
- Unique name for a gas station I guess heh
- Cheep smokes compaired to OH, PA, NY $41.00 carton of Camels. Stock up yins smokers!
- Slowest sheetz ever for food...
- One of only 7 Sheetz stations nationwide that carries E85 Ethanol.