- All I can say is its the best
- Lentil soup is to die for
- If not eating gluten ask for cucumber slices with your hummus or baba!!!
- They have yummy vegetarian options. Their falafel is good, and the lentil soup is amazing! The fatoush is pretty good too, so pretty much trying one of everything on the menu!
- Always large portions, consistent quality and flavorful. Service is quick, but this spot does fill up, so try to find parking while you can! (And ask for extra garlic sauce!) 9/10.
- Food was delicious and staff was great!
- Nothing like a combo plate early as hell in the morning. Good portions. Good eating!
- Lentil soup is really good and the shish kabob is juicy.
- Open 24 hrs. The shawarma sandwiches are good for a late night snack, but get an entree to really be full.
- Combination plate!
- The staff is so friendly here. I love this place.
- Excellent! Will definitely be back!!!
- Food is good much much more but little pricey
- My new favorite spot on the north side.....
- The dinner plates are deals. Combo plate is the best one. I always walk away with a decent leftover meal!
- Great Shawarma sandwich!!!
- Always amazing & the family is super friendly. Love my Shawarma Inn!!!
- do the combo for sure, as everything is delish.
- 24x7 Goodness! Always fresh
- Have to try the hummus!