Shatto 39 Lanes
- Pool tables close at 2:30 am not 3:00 like they say!
- Best place for a cheap date close to DTLA! Bar opens at 3pm!
- This is the quintessential old school bowling alley frozen in time in 1982the PA system plays Motown, players perfect games of years-gone-by are commemorated with little plaques over each lane.
- The lebowski may make you want to order the White Russian but try the roasted almond instead. Also, get a double.
- Air hockey is on a 5min timer! Sweet for parties tho!
- They got some cool arcade games here. The whole place needs some renovation ASAP though but good spot to party at on Friday & Saturday nights!
- Dress in polyester. Drink light American beer. Embrace the persona that is ShaTTTTTTO. You won't regret it.
- Affordable with free parking! Straightforward place. I probably wouldnt eat here again but the cocktails were great! Use the tips on here for current prices, their website is outdated.
- Nachos smell amazing, cheese fries smell amazing, and it's a solid bowling alley and pool hall to boot.
- Fun place to hang, Glenlivet same price as Jameson. Take advantage.
- Affordable price great atmosphere, pool tables and arcade games available too!!! Great for a date or hanging out with friends.
- Gay bowling night. I thought I had died and gone to heaven, Cherie.
- Very old bowling alley, cheap drinks, I wouldn't bother with the food inside, staff inside seems going and inattentive, security guard was friendly, which I always appreciate
- nice place to play pool table make easy $ playing pool.. have so drinks ..
- Really fun and cheap date night!
- Affordable price and tons of people so better get there early. Cheap alcohol and nachos.
- The place is clean, I wouldn't expect such cleaning on the shoes but they are new. We were really fun
- Bowling! #brothers #love #cousinTony #fun
- Take Metro Bus 16 to 3rd & Vermont. 2 blocks down by the Sizzler. Very nice staff, affordable, clean.
- Good place to have a family night!