Deli / Bodega, Food Court
7800 Col H Weir Cook Mem Dr (at Gate B14)
Indianapolis, IN 46241
- One of the cheaper options in the concourse.
- Pretty tasty but kind of expensive for a breakfast sandwich.
- High quality ingredients and the sandwich is made fresh. Each sandwich also comes with a pickle!
- The best deli in the USA... Absolutely delicious!
- Fattiest, messiest Rueben; it was great!
- It's pricey, but no more pricey than Shapiro's in Indy proper.
- Probably the blandest $12 turkey sandwich you can find. Said price does not include chips or a drink.
- Best Ruben in Indy!
- Must have a Rueben, regular or New York style
- Be sure to tell beefstick hello while you're here...
- Best corned beef in the world.!
- Try the corned beef! Oh so tender and tasty
- Try the Pastrami on rye or Corned Beef on Onion Roll.