The Shannon Rose Irish Pub
Pub, Bar, American
855 Saint George Ave (Route 35 & US 1/9)
Woodbridge, NJ 07095
- Get the corned beef spring rolls. They are awesome!
- sliders are a great appetizer... see about a table upstairs, very cool space
- I'm the mayor- come see me for a drink and say hi
- Upscale Irish Pub, good food, great atmosphere. Excellent menu
- IF YOU SEE "ME" THE MAYOR SAY HELLO MAYOR AND I'LL BUY YOU A SHOT!!!!!!
- look for megan best bartender ever!!!
- There might be a drink special so check with your server!
- Be sure to try a Crispin Hard Cider on draft! It pairs well with most of the delicious Irish fair that the Shannon Rose has to offer.
- The Guinness flows like water.
- karaoke on wed $2 bud and bud light drafts 10-130
- Nice huge bar with a good crowd.
- Really good wings and never a bad Guinness pour.
- I love going here with my mom I even went one time on St. Patrick's Day very Busy but very good food
- Love this place. The food is soo good :)
- Best Shepherd Pie!! :) Try their beer flight too! Friday nights are DJ nights and Saturday nights are Cover band nights!! :)
- Try the Chicken Pot Pie - Chunks of chicken! And soda bread! Oh god, delicious soda bread!
- Forget the luau buffet. Order from the menu
- Thanksgiving Eve Specials$3 Btl Coors Light$3 Murphy's Stout$5 House Vodka Mixes$2 Jello ShotsShot SPECIAL EVERY HOUR
- Try the Dublin fries
- The Murder Burger is delicious but try it once and only once! Trust me.