Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street (上下九步行街)
广州, 广东 510000
- Must try the pedicure/manicure here.. It's damn cheap and fast
- Fun street for shopping. Food is a little risky though
- From Metro exit D walk right, fork in road go left continue walking and you will be there
- Food rocks- try the snacks by the road, awesome like the slightly spicy BBQ squid, smelly tofu, fishballs, japanese seafood balls etc!!
- A nice pedestrian road, prices are lower than those on Bejing Rd. So lively.
- Famous spot most welcomed by locals & tourists.
- Nice place for cheap shopping
- Damn big place for shopping. Girls heaven.
- Feel like combination of Shanghai & Taiwan Xi Men Ding
- Good for cheap shopping but I still prefer Beijing Lu.
- Typical market street you would see from movies...A lot of people, smelly air, dirty... But the prices are really low since most of the prices are copies...
- Make good bargain if you shop!
- A lively shopping place that's older than Beijing Lu. Try their food like stinky tofu and oysters with garlic bits.
- Enjoy cheap shopping. Traditional dim sum is awesome.