4929 Bethesda Ave
Bethesda, MD 20814
- Great Peking Duck here and the chef comes out at carves it for you tableside!
- Great Mai Tai, Peking Duck and all specials.
- Top Chinese restaurant in the DMV. Best Peking duck I've ever had. Anything in garlic sauce is excellent. Overshadows city of lights, Mei wah and other competitors
- The food is great but the drinks are amazing- best fogcutters, navy grog and mai tais ever!
- Everything. Favorite Chinese restaurant ever.
- Happy Chinese New Year!!!!
- Crispy beef is awesome
- One of the best Pecking Duck in the area
- Ask for the Peking Duck & Pork Ribs (Ribs are not on the menu). Both are delicious. And of course a Mai Tai!
- Suffering bastards are awesome
- Decent food but SLOW service. We got the 4-person Scorpion cocktail, which was big and delicious, but the food portions are modest.
- I like this place despite the zombie employees. I think they all sleep in the restaurant like back in China. Food is great but I always get take-out as the atmosphere is not so exciting. Go try it.
- Closed Permanently