Shanghai Tower Observation Deck
- The views are amazing when its a clear day. 360 deg view of Shanghai. 2nd tallest building in the world.
- Congratulation on making it to the highest building in China. If you are a student, carry your student card and hope you are below 23 to get the discount. Enjoy the view
- Great experience, worth the money.
- anghay kubak grmek yanlzca bu gkdelenden mmkn. ncili kule bile yannda ocuk kald
- 180 RMB for ticket, needs passport. Whether it is worthy to visit is depend on weather, Be sure go there in a sunny and no cloud day.
- Un lugar increble e imperdible en la Ciudad del Futuro, preprate para el pago de la entrada un poco caro para mi gusto
- El segundo edificio ms grande del mundo... vale la pena pagar para ascender al mirador y tener varias vistas de Shanghai
- Sper! Great views
- U need to go. Amazing view.
- This is the highest observation deck in the world, and possibly also the most expensive (180 per adult). The lights are far too bright for any nighttime photography. Such a shame.
- A must do if you're in Shanghai !
- Amazing view of the city!!!
- La vista de arriba es espectacular
- way overly crowded with hoggers. they camp all over the windows. the windows too aren't treated with any anti-reflective coatings so your photographs will have reflections.
- El elevador es el ms veloz del mundo, de hecho tienen que presurizarlo. Las vistas son espectaculares
- Tallest observation deck in the world, amazing view of Shanghai day and night. For now only 119 floor is open, later up to 121.
- Espectaculars vistes des de mes de mig quilmtre d'alada