Sushi, Japanese, Chinese
- Really good chinese/japanese food try it out some time
- Terrible experience with a groupon here 36$ for a 75$ value but only if you like lobster... Manager was terribly rude and wrote new rules for the groupon like 5$ upgrades not on groupon fineprint
- Get the pineapple drink that comes in the ceramic pineapple. You won't be disappointed.
- Great tuna rolls
- Great drinks. Good service. Decent food.
- Incredible atmosphere. Much better than the Grand Blanc, MI location. Incredible food but pricey
- Incredible atmosphere. Much better than the Grand Blanc, MI location. Incredible food but pricey.
- Great everything
- Best filet mignon and fresh fried rice.
- Tokyo Dinner. Comes with steak & chicken. Huge portions. If you're used to getting that orange sauce, then you'll be as disappointed as I was...they don't have it here. Otherwise it was a good meal.
- Don't go if you want fast service.
- Food is good
- They say have Korean food... but it is not authentic Korean food at all!!!
- If ya haven't tried the egg yolk, your missing out, this is my favorite restaurant of all times, and I been to a lot of restaurant throughout this awesome country!