307 S Main St (btw Liberty & William)
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Some of the best Indian you will find in Ann Arbor.
- They have awesome onion bhaji.
- Any lunch special is outstanding
- best indian in Ann Arbor -- for a first time indian experience, get the Chicken Tikka Massala
- Lunch menu is an excellent deal!
- Extremely authentic Indian food, probably the best iv had anywhere in the states! The pudina naan is just excellent...
- Good presentation of their dishes. Good However the breads and appetizers were cold. Naan and parathas really taste best when warm.
- Don't eat here, it has become very expensive and the food has gone way down hill in quality and taste. Try Cardamom instead.
- Slowest service. Will stick to other Indian places around town!
- Get the chicken punjabi masala!
- Try the Thali lunch special...luxurious for only $12
- Yummy Indian food.
- Noel is a wonderful waiter! Great service and awesome food!
- Malai kofta is amazing for vegetarians!
- Love... just love. Food, service, and ambiance bring me back over and over again!
- The lamb dishes on the menu are my favorite, they're all fantastic!
- The food was good the service was great. They brought water for my dog and we're very friendly. The lunch buffet was more affordable for two. Get the naan; get some lassi and enjoy!
- Left this place happy. The lunch buffet had a good variety and was cheaper than ordering for two. The naan was amazing and my lassi was delicious
- Surprisingly very tasty. If you tell them to make it "really spicy", it'll be just right. Lots of vegetarian dishes too!
- Lamb Rogan Josh