Shaker's Cigar Bar
Pub, Speakeasy, Bar
422 S 2nd St (btw W Florida St and W Virginia St)
Milwaukee, WI 53204
- Go on the haunted ghost tour! It's so interesting! Maggie is an awesome tour guide!
- Even if you're a meat-eater, get the Redondo pizza pi! Goat cheese, sun dried tomatoes, carmelized onions, artichokes, red peppers, pesto & basil. You can always add some pepperoni! Delish!
- Fun place, great food!
- Try a Maker's Mark cigar and enjoy a glass of bourbon.
- Welcome home...
- Best spot to chill in Milwaukee. Enjoy the history while you puff on a cigar
- Great view for any firework presentation
- Try an Absynthe cocktail ask for Bohemian style
- Drink the drink. Eat the food enjoy the Shakerettes
- Enjoy a tasty cigar and enjoy a delicious meal prepared by Bob a Loo
- Nobody in my party (which included skeptics and true believers) was particularly impressed with the ghost tour. Your phone dies quickly in the basement? Well, DUH! There's no signal.
- Beer and cigars in a comfortable New Orleans type pub.
- Such an awesome place! Cool atmosphere, super friendly staff, and the ghost tour was wonderful (and very historic).
- Love this bar, but a tad overpriced...2 buck chuck $24 dollars a bottle.
- Stellar tour, even for the non-enthusiast paranormal inquirer. The tour guides are wonderful women and bar no secrets. Not to mention the great cigar selection and specific brewed ales for the bar.
- I didn't think the haunted bar tour was worth the money. It was kind of boring and our tour guide was dull. Drinks are pricey. Afterward, I spoke with an awesome psychic...she's worth the money!
- Tour guide was awesome.
- The 2.0 ghost tour was pretty cool. Super creepy atmosphere!!
- Rude service!!
- Great place to dress up nice or period style. Splurge and get an Enlightenment cocktail w/an AF Hemingway cigar.