Theater, Dance Studio, Performing Arts
210 Shaftesbury Avenue (at High Holborn)
London, Greater London WC2H 8DP
+44 20 7379 5399
- Featuring a star-studded cast including Justin Lee Collins, Shayne Ward and Oliver Thompsett, Rock of Ages is a Rock musical classic from 80s bands, including Whitesnake and Journey
- Home to Rock of Ages the Musical
- Rock of Ages! Loads of fun!
- Who made this weird building? I'm sure that catacombs were a reference... But the show Rock of Ages was excellent!!
- Go and see Memphis the musical. Very very good show.
- Rock of ages the best musical in the west end JLC is great but Shayne Ward is magnificent and pretty sexy too
- 25 dayseats absolute bargain.
- The front of the Royal Circle is the ideal place to sit.
- Currently covered in scaffolding so a little hard to find
- Loved watching the illusionist
- Motown was amazing!!! Beautiful theatre as well!
- Authentic theatre. It's a shame all the lighting is bolted on without much respect for the building.
- See Motown
- The decorations outside the theatre are best seen at night! The theatre was also very spacious and the seats were very comfortable.
- Park at the Travelodge next door. Advanced booking is cheaper.
- Motown musical show is AMAAAZING you well get out of the show smiling .P.S try to choose from the front seats
- Great theatre, stall seats still provide great views. A little hard to find with al the work going on in the area ATM tho so leave yourself some more time.
- Memphis the musical! HOKADO!
- Memphis the musical is a must see.
- Beverley Knight is amazing