Austin Farmers Market
Farmer's Market, Bakery, Grocery Store
422 Guadalupe St (at W 4th St)
Austin, TX 78701
7:00am - 1:00pm
- Get there early for the best selection.
- So many vendors and tummy foods
- Get a coffee from Texas Coffee Traders and a donut from Red Rabbit Cooperative Bakery!
- The Czech Benedict at the Kolache Truck is a must try. Dai Due sold out of what you wanted? Reserve online by Thursday and they'll have it ready for you when you come. Don't forget eggs!!!!
- The mother of all farmers' markets, this one is open every Saturday 9-1 at the Republic Square downtown.
- Place where Teo buys produce to make some of our sorbetto's...depends on what is in season
- breakfast tacos
- One of the best markets in America. My wife and I have been going here for years and have done all of our primary grocery shopping here now for at least 3 years - we don't need to go a grocery store.
- early gets the best picks
- do you use SNAP or WIC? don't miss out on Sustainable Food Center's Double Dollar program, go check it out
- This open-air market features locally grown produce and deliciously healthy snacks. Enjoy an organic tamale, and wash it down with a green smoothie from the juice stand next door.
- Tremendous selection of locally grown produce, organic selections, and delicious snacks.
- Take ur lone star or Wic cards and get crazy deals on fruits and veggies!
- Start your Saturday right with a delicious kolache from Zubik House
- Super cute Saturday farmers market with other food stalls. Try a few places.
- Milk, chocolate, cheese, eggs. But you will pay for the organic everything.
- Try Texas Sak
- Extremely underwhelming, just 2 blocks of vendors. It's no Union Square Farmers Market.
- Got my Gardener's Feast tamale fix, which is.usually conveniently next to the fresh juice stand. Arugula cucumber mint was especially refreshing today.
- Even great in winter! So many vendors!