Park, Other Outdoors
Aquarena Springs (at Sessom)
San Marcos, TX 78666
- Bring a towel & welcome to the best part about San Marcos
- Make sure you talk to FRISBEE Dan about correcting you frisbee throw
- Great place to kill time in between classes. Can't wait for it to cool down a little bit to lay on the grass and get some sun!
- Yoga Monday's & Wednesday's at about 5 pm
- Lions Club rents tubes but if your going to float the river often buy one.
- Great spot for a nightime walk after dinner. Very tranquil and relaxing.
- Super beautiful river with clear water. Great place to people watch, too!
- Water clear and fun to be with friends
- Great way to spend an afternoon!
- Relaxing, People Watching BBQing
- amazing to tube down the river
- If you are dying to get into the water, then swimming abounds at Sewell Park (where the college kids hang out) or Rio Vista Park (where everyone hangs out).
- The float time on the river is not too long and not too short. It's roughly about an hour and a half. If you rent a tube from the Lions Club a shuttle will bring you back to the start.
- You HAVE to check it out during riverfest and float the river!
- don't bring beer and expect a cop to not notice.
- Rent kayaks from the Outdoor Center.
- Play frisbee with local legend, Frisbee Dan.