Seven Ten Lounge
Bowling Alley, Lounge, American
2747 N Lincoln Ave (btwn Diversey Pkwy & Schubert Ave)
Chicago, IL 60614
- Small intimate lounge for the Grown and sexy!
- Good tunes
- House made Red Sangria is worth every last bit of $5 take my word you will thank me later !
- After a brief rehab, the Lincoln Park bar-slash-bowling alley has reopened.
- 10 boneless wings for EXACTLY $3.00 EVERY Sunday...NO drink required! =) Also 1/2 price bowling.
- Get promotional gift cards for this location and many others @JunoWallet iPhone app download it now you will love it www.junowallet.com
- $.25 BONELESS wings and live comedy Tuesdays!
- I absolutely love you Seven Ten Lounge! Check out Freebie today! http://taps.io/freebie
- Look for a deal before you go. Cost of walk-in bowling is high.
- Whose bubble gum farted to make this neighborhood?
- Terrible service.
- You have to rent the shoes, but Jeremy will blow you in the bathroom for free. Can you say STRIKE!
- You have to keep your own score and the lanes are not oiled very well.
- Find the subtle trap (which I endorse) on its draft (avoid saying "tap" in a bowling alley) beer menu.
- quarter boneless wings ROCK!!!!!
- Fun place for old school bowling. Drinks are reasonable & it makes a great location for a company party!
- This a cool place to chill with friends.