Seven Stars Bakery
Bakery, Coffee Shop
- Great cookies
- The ginger scone is my weakness! So tasty!
- They offer free coffee re-fills!
- They have a few refrigerated sandwiches, but it's mostly just a bakery with a lot of different pastry and drink options
- Everything is great here
- Their pastries and bread are to die for.
- All the pastries are super delicious (especially the ginger biscuits and raspberry bars). Almond milk is now available. Try it in you mocha or hot chocolate!
- The really tall girl that works there is always super helpful
- Excellent bakery with quality coffee...vintage style
- The chill 7 stars of the three locations
- Perfect breakfast: soy hot chocolate (velvety smooth - doesn't have a powdery after taste) and a toasted croissant (as good as the ones I had in Aix en Provence). Lots of space. Low key. Love it here.
- Try a huge slice of any loaf of bread with butter, local jam or cream cheese for 1.25