Seven Restaurant and Lounge
7 S High St (East Main St)
Belleville, IL 62220
- Always great wait staff, great food an cold Budweiser
- Grilled salmon was excellent.
- Try the beer cheese soup. It was one of the best soups I had ever had.
- For some reason 2 out of 2 times i've been here, there have been some major characters... One guy got escorted out by the cops and another got in a major scream match w/ some woman. Yeah bellevegas!
- Cantalope martini!
- Say Hi! to Brian (owner). He'll treat you right.
- Great Food, Wines, Martinis, & Beers! Live Music & Fun Atmosphere
- Get the salmon and asparagus. Then have a drink made wit cucumber vodka you will be glad
- Team Trivia Wednesday nights at 7pm.
- Kinda pricey on drinks but good atmosphere. Impossible to hear though when they have someone playing live.
- I like it . Sushi is good
- OMFG. It smells like pure sewage in here.
- Wings are great... Actually all of the food is delish!
- Sit outside if you can, the seven side smells like sewage.
- Great staff, cold Budweiser
- Good times good people
- Wonderful service
- The Cobb Salad is the best!!!
- Tip on Mango Sunrise: "Pinnacle mango vodka, Malibu rum, splash of pineapple and orange and a dash of grenadine. Good finish to a fruity night drink.".
- Their Dirty Martinis so good!