- You're very close to the Best Geek Store in the World... well, we think so anyway. Find us at the top of Neal Street!
- I keep walking past this and it always confuses me, so many roads to choose from, which one is the right way? I know, I have no sense of direction!
- If you like steak try Hawksmoor on Seven Dials. They are the masters of the steak universe.
- Radisson Edwardian hotel - nice cocktails
- Shops all around.
- Mmm, shopping.
- Nice cafes and boutiques, great place to walk around.
- There is coffee. There is beer. There is entertainment. There are people. What more could you want?
- Good for shopping, drinks or walking. The biggest problem is the tourists...
- Have lost their charm a little but still a good alternative to Oxford Street
- A number of cool independent shops in the area. Used to be one of my favourite places to hang out in London!
- Really atmospheric by night.
- Lots of great boutiques and eateries here. Best pizza in London at Homeslice.
- Extensive wine list -- hard to comment on the food as we only had charcuterie. All was fine but service was slow (one server for the whole place) and the bill ended up being super expensive
- Beautiful district
- In the middle of... everything! Enjoy the rush around you.
- Lots of great shops, bars and cafs! Highly recommend Timberyard, but best to wander around as there's something for everyone's tastes!
- Favorite area in london. Look for neal's yard