Seven Bar Lounge
$ $ $
- I love the atmosphere of this place Music is great! Very trendy! Bartenders are fast but lines for the restroom are terrible!
- So Saturday I came to celebrate my birthday here w some friends n family. It's a small place ..I was able to get a table , our server was really nice. MY DRINKS WERE ON POINT ALL NIGHT NO LIE !! ..
- Awesome Dj on Friday and Saturday nights.Great diverse crowd.Love DTLA!
- Good Popcorn Shrimp
- I wish I went here more often, great place but it just gets way too hot inside! And it's a hit or miss some nights
- Forget the Danger Dogs! Try the 7 Dog!!
- I like this place and awsome ambiance realy good music
- Pre Halloween party Thursday night @sevenbarlounge! #sevenbarlounge #Halloween #costumecontest
- Very cool little place. The atmosphere is great.
- Not sure what the fuss is. Horrible wine list, okay scotch/whiskey list. Bad music.
- Cute lounge environment, and then the DJ showed up...best of both worlds. Ask to see the "After 9pm" menu.
- Crazy good chicken skewers
- Never come here!!!
- The bartender (his name is BC) is really good. Ask for the Ballston. Absolute Brooklyn with iced tea...amazing.
- Great happy hour: $4 for all apps. The truffle oil French fries are delicious! Say hi to Raffi, too.
- Get here early. It gets crowded fast and they lik to keep the crowd managable so after a while you may get turned away and miss a really chilled vibe.