3561 El Camino Real (at Lawrence Expy)
Santa Clara, CA 95051
- Tofu soup bland & order took 20 min.
- Bibimbop #3 all the way! It's a must.
- 7.99 tofu soup can't be beat!
- The dolsot (stone bowl) bibimbap is excellent, and they actually grind soy beans for their cold bean noodles! It takes an extra 10-15 minutes, but I've never seen a place in the South Bay do this.
- Their seafood pancake is pretty good, but they seriously need to cut those green onions in thirds/fourths. Way way too long!
- HaeMul (seafood) bibimbap is ok but not as good as the spicy cold buckwheat noodles
- Try chicken teriyaki at BBQ town