Seoul Gom Tang
3028 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95051
- Try the Dukbaegi Bulgogi - Bulgogi in stone pot -- soooo yummy!
- cozy, lots of mouthwatering options, good price
- Plenty of beef in their seolleongtang (chadeobaegi gomtang), garnish with onion and add salt to taste.
- Love the cold noodles
- soji 1 4$
- I love their bibim naengmyun!!!! Soooooo yummy!!!!
- The soup portion is large but tasty.
- so so.. ^^
- Can't beat $2.99 for soju!
- They more food choices and more importantly, for us non-Koreans, pictures! I usually get the combo gom tang anyways. Add lotta green onions and a little salt.
- No baan chaan since it's a gomtang place. Just kimchee, kimchee radish, and kimchee cucumbers. Skip the cold noodle soup.
- They have the BEST Kim chi