Seoul Garden Korean Restaurant
6012 SE 15th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73110
- This place is great, nice people run it as well. Go with the #5, can't go wrong! Good prices $5.99 per meal average.
- get the miso soup. It's free with whatever you order.
- Very nice place to eat. I love all the food my favorite would be Kim Bap.
- the beef bulgogi is PHENOMENAL. also miss Kim who works there is a SWEETHEART. she is so so nice.
- Both the bulgogi and the bibimbap are GREAT. And ignore the review you might have seen elsewhere that calls the food here "pricey." My wife and I had dinner here for significantly less than $20!!
- Good flavor for Korean food, not very spicy, but you get a bottle of hot sauce. Needs a BBQ option. Enjoyed my time there and the food was worth the price.
- Delicious & great prices
- I've tried both the beef and chicken bulgogi and it was VERY dry each time and it looks like bad barbecue. However, their pan fried seafood is very nice! Delicious indeed!