Sentul Ah Yap Charcoal Hokkien Mee Restaurant
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 51100
- The food is SERIOUSLY bad. Try at your own risk. Bad service experience.
- Only thing good here is the satay. No skin. Just meat. And try the kambing satay
- Lousy food
- Their day crews are more polite. Noodle tastes better during off peak hours!
- One time enough! No 2nd time
- Hokkien Mee does live up to expectation! Butter prawn is delightfully crispy and tasty. Stir fried kangkung is alil meh though
- Very very awful food. Since u're so near to jalan Ipoh, drop by Ming Hoe Restaurant n try out their hokkien mee. Guarantee much much better than this
- Hokkien mee quite salty. Overall average only. It does have its own uniqueness. There are better hokkien mee out thr.
- Hokkien mee
- Hokkien Mee is good, Pak kor not bad, Friday lala is excellent as well.. their famous kangkong belacan may be too salty for some
- Hokkien mee and lala soup was really good
- Recommend Hokkien Mee & carrot juice. Also, yummy satay available which selling outside their shop
- Doesn't know how to do business. They insisted to take order according to who reached first even though they are not ready to order yet. At the end, we left the place.
- I love the charcoal hokkien mee here... The tomyum seafood fried rice also not bad! BUT! Can the staff do not scold a kid in front of customers! Kids are innocent!
- My detailed review of Sentul Ah Yap Hokkien Mee is as follows....
- One of the worst chinese food I had.. Hokkien noodle too salty cantonese style just ok and the marmee pork rib are 90% pure FAT! Totally blacklisted!!!!
- So so only
- Food is not up to standard and service is slow. It took more than an hour to serve us our food! Disappointed.