30 W Neal St
Pleasanton, CA 94566
- Fair enough Sushi in downtown. I prefer Tomo's for food and atmosphere, but Sent is a good alternative.
- Wonderful golden state roll, California roll and green tea, will definitely go back.
- Remembers there customers. It's nice to go somewhere where are family is treated well and greeted when we come in. It can be a bit pricey, but so is the rest of downtown Pleasanton.
- ask for the "giant whale". it's not on the menu, but it's a massively fat role with all kinds if fish inside
- Hard place to find but the quality is high at this joint. Can't go wrong with any of the spicy rolls.
- Hidden gem of downtown P-town.
- Nothing spectacular.
- Great Bento and Sushi but service can be so-so.