Coffee Shop, Café
8353 W Sunrise Blvd (University Dr & Sunrise Blvd)
Plantation, FL 33322
- Pleased to find a good flavorful cup of coffee. Easily the best cup i've had in south florida.
- Best frozen Motcha tea.
- Love the Cuban coffee
- You have to try the frozen matcha tea on a hot day. Tastes great an full of antioxidants! The only problem is you will be addicted!
- I do not recommend the espresso - over extracted and burnt. Maybe try the tea?
- Good stuff
- Ice coffee is amazing
- Best place for single origin organic locally roasted coffee. I buy the Italian Roast whole bean weekly and I have to say they got the roasting down pat. Works well in shots or with milk base drinks.
- Matcha green tea latte here is naturally sweetened, so it doesn't taste artificial or anything. Also, this place is my new favorite for Cuban coffee. :)
- From someone who runs on coffee everyday, this place is one of the best cuban coffee places in south Florida. They also have matcha green tea latte that's really good and naturally sweetened.
- Iced caramel latte was fantastic!
- The hot chocolate is Devine
- Chai Tea Latte is awesome!