Seng Cheong Sungai Ara Seafood
$ $ $
Jalan Dato Ismail Hashim
Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang 11900
- Try the satay
- Try the Curry Fish
- RM71622RM616229:00 AM3:00 PM & 6:00 PM10:00 PM
- Seafoods Closed on Tuesday
- here morning sio bak char pui damn geng no eat cant slp
- Decent Chinese food for a okay price.
- This place has been operating since past 20years+.Food quality maintained n most importantly it's economic price despite inflation!like the dai pai dong feel and good ventilation if u sit at openspace
- Spicy sour bihun soup =) anyway, better to share the food as the portion is too big for one..
- The red snapper with soy sauce is a bomb, asam prawns is good as well... Kepah is out, not good.. Gotto wait and long time for food to arrive..
- Service not really good. Environment dirty. Food wait till one hour not yet serve.
- Good food at reasonable price. A good place for family dinner!
- Read somehere that the white blanch chicken is their signature dish, dissappointing in fact.
- Best food ever
- Awesome seafood :D
- The claypot jap's toufu!!
- The dish was awesome
- Not ever come here again!!! Waiting period is long and the food is suck. Complain to the owner the taste is bad. Doesn't get any respond! Shit services!
- Like here food..
- Try the hot and sour fish beehoon.
- Try the Steam White Chicken