Sena On Myrtle
- Good barkeeper Paige,good Blody Marie's
- Love their sea stack.
- Good food but their drinks overpriced and not enough alcohol
- Great short rib tacos!
- Tuesday and Wednesday late night happy hour. $4 draft, sangria, and well drinks
- Dear Sena, please stop using plastic cups. I really think it's going to keep people away. Thanks!
- The chips, salsa, guacamole, and tacos are the way to go!
- Highlights: outdoor seating, short rib quesadilla, crab cakes, and waygu beef sliders.
- Bacon wrapped shrimp stuffed with mild horseradish is heaven!!
- Filet mignon tacos
- Watch the Carolers this time of year
- I like sitting in the back patio because its party roofed. Also, the while gummy bear shot is freakin delicious!!
- Patio in back is nice and the fish tacos area hit.
- My friends and I came in last night and totally got bacteria infestation from this place's drinks. Stay away if you prefer not to puke blood, get rashes and radiate heat all night.
- Try the skinny rita and seabass tacos--YUM!! ;)
- Street tacos on Friday nights - yummy!!!
- Tacos were FANTASTIC! Service was really friendly and attentive...And the garden salad that I got as a side with my tacos (which at most restaurants is a tasteless throw away) was outstanding!
- Sit in the back patio and get a flaming table
- Great food try the short rib tacos. And great music as well.
- If it's in, try the Stag's Leap Wine Cellars Meritage. It is ridiculous.