Selwyn Irish Pub
2801 Selwyn Ave
Charlotte, NC 28209
- If you like douche bags in collared shirts and khakis than this is your place. Dave Matthews band dumb money hungry bitches and bad beer. Or if you plan on getting date raped by an axe fragranced men!
- Good beer, cozy patio.
- Nice outdoor seating with heaters.
- Relax on a couch outside on a nice day, take in a game on the flatscreens. I heard they serve beer too.
- outdoor seating is pretty spectacular. the pizza is a must get for a large group
- Bring business cards and pitch
- Get the wings crispy, some of the best in the city!
- Come for the pastels, stay to get your car towed!
- Usually love it here-- but today it took 47 minutes for cheese fries & a quesadilla, which came out wrong & was never fixed or apologized for. Come for a drink & the patio, not for the service!
- They'll skip over your songs on touch tunes just to play the softest rapper KA rule
- Fried pickles and a blue moon, please.
- Pizza is excellent. FREE toppings!!
- Sun-Thurs after 10pm, pizza half price!
- Great wings and surprisingly good pizza. Parking is difficult, don't drive if you can avoid it.
- Skip the BBQ sliders
- Nice evening outdoor on comfy sofas
- Great quesadillas!!!!
- Can't go wrong with the tuna wrap (or any of the pizzas)
- Fire pits in the winter